We've tried to make our T&C's a little less tedious.
All-Inclusive Wedding Day Storytelling
Proin ut scelerisque leo, eu ullamcorper odio. Sed tortor dui, mollis a orci vitae, tristique sagittis metus. Morbi at consequat erat, quis sodales felis.
Cambs Wedding Photography.com
Website usage terms and conditions
This website and its content is copyright of Juan Muino, JJ muino Wedding Photography / Cambs Wedding Photography © J J Muino 2012. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions for Website Usage
The term ‘JJ Muino’ or ‘J J Muino Wedding Photography’ or ‘Cambs Wedding Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website and the owner of J J Muino Wedding Photography, Juan Muino.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs, graphics and text. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by J J Muino Wedding Photography and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of J J Muino Wedding Photography. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, J J Muino Wedding Photography takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
All pricing and information throughout this site and promotional material is subject to change without further notice.
J J Muino Wedding Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
J J Muino Wedding Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2012.
The Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What The Information Is Used For
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security Of The Information
J J Muino Wedding Photography is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: J J Muino. The Mill House, 70 Station Road, Willingham, Cambridge, CB245HG
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Important Disclaimer – Please read
In the time that I have worked as a professional wedding photographer, I have always made a wedding booking. The law states that I must make this disclaimer and introduce it to my standard terms and conditions.
In the event of an accident, severe illness or adverse weather conditions that affect my getting to you on the wedding day I will endeavour find you a replacement photographer. I work together with a team of wedding photographers who I trust to cover weddings to my high standard. I cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by events beyond my control. In the event that I cannot find a suitable wedding photographer that I can recommend, then the full extent of my liabilities would be to give you a full refund. In the VERY unlikely event that cancellation be made by me prior to your wedding day will result in a full refund or in the event that full payment has been made, then a refund in full.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss any aspect of my service, then do get in contact.