Granary Barns weddings are magical, impressive and have a completely natural, no-stress feel to them.
There are ample of stunning places for your family and friends to spread out and mingle. And if you have your prep at their lovely cottage, then your day will start off in a relaxed manner.
Here are five reasons why we think you’ll love The Granary Barns.
- The team there are brilliant! Helpful, efficient and professional. This means that you’ll have a stress free wedding.
- There are so many beautiful areas where your family and friends can spread out and mingle
- Your reception will be held in thee most stunning barn in the area
- You can get ready in a gorgeous cottage on site, simply walk to your ceremony
And here are FIVE reasons why you should consider me to photograph your wedding
- I’ve photographed Granary Barns Weddings many times, but I always find lovely new places to photograph there
- My style of natural, relaxed wedding photography lends it’s self to the feel of a wedding at the Granary Barns
- Your images will be loaded onto the loveliest NEW wedding galleries, with full resolution download as standard
- As a Granary Barns Wedding Client, you’ll get special pricing on wedding albums and print
- Book me to shoot your Granary Barns Wedding and you’ll receive a FREE pre-wedding shoot, signing mount and print worth £350
But the real reason of booking your wedding at The Granary Barns, is that you will have such a lovely wedding day you’ll have a collection of stylish, modern and natural wedding images to cherish.
Well, if you are considering The Granary Barns for your wedding, get in contact with the wedding team:
THE GRANARY ESTATES,
WOODDITTON, SUFFOLK CB8 9RZ
01638 731230 / 07557 886447
And booking me to shoot your wedding is the easiest part of your wedding planning. All you have to do is call or email (or use the contact form below) and let’s have a chat about your wedding and what you want from your wedding photography. If you prefer, we can have either a Skype chat or a Zoom meeting (www.zoom.com).